Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh Asos, how you tempt me


Here are a few things I've been lusting after recently. Asos are currently having 25% off on some items for students which is making all of these items even more tempting, someone take my debit card away from me before I order this all, please. I've ordered the leather look trainers, I thought they were perfect for summer and they were only £25 (£18.75 if you include the student discount, and yes I did have to google that).

Hope you're all having a good week, only a few more days until the weekend!
 photo postsignature_zps264592e2.png

3 comments:

  1. I love the first top! This discount is too tempting...

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking through all these websites, internet shopping/dreaming of shopping instead of revision. It's just too good to resistxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cat socks are soo cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx