Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Autumn Back to School Wishlist

 All from Asos

After the ridiculously long summer holiday (over two months, yipee) I have become accustomed to lying in bed until the late hours of the afternoon and then drifting around the house in my pyjamas doing nothing in particular. However come September 5th, School will start again and I'll be starting at Sixth form where we can *thank the lord* wear our own clothes. So being the only-organised-when-it-comes-to-fashion kind of girl that I am, I'm planning what to wear early so I don't end up going to school in a hoodie and jeans (quite tempted I must say).

Asos have gorgeous things in at the moment, I especially love the eye print smock dress, so much so that I'm planning on making something similar with a slightly different fabric. It looks very comfortable and perfect for throwing on in the morning when you're running late for the train (ahem..again). 

The bag is perfect for school, they used to have it in a tan colour which I preferred but I think they've sold out. The size is good for books and because the dreaded 11 subject GCSEs are over I don't need to carry vast amounts of ring binders, and I can rely on notebooks only.

My School doesn't allow shoulders to be shown (I know, shoulders are just so raunchy) so shoulder-less tops are out of the question, but the ones I've found are perfect for both inside and outside of school, and have enough going on that I don't need to worry about wearing anything spectacular on the bottom, just throw on a skater skirt or a pair of mom jeans and I'm good to go.

I've already bought lots of notebooks and pens, new stationary brings me so much joy *ahhh*. I'll of course be doing the 'write really neat for the first page and then write in an illegible scribble for the rest of the pages' in the notebooks as we all do, but the cover is pretty so that's all that matters.

I have another 'back to school post' coming soon, which is back to school minimal makeup. So watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. That eye dress is so lovely, i love everything on this list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these wishlists, I'm making loads at the moment for back to school AND my birthday coming up soon, woop! Hope your GCSE's went well! The no shoulder rule is a little funny haha but I doubt anyone would anyway seeing as we do live in England ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye print dress, I definitely want that for uni now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx