Thursday, August 1, 2013

Anklebiters


 Kimono - Primark, Shorts - H&M, Top - Boohoo.com, Socks - Topshop, Shoes and Sunglasses - eBay

I love kimonos at the moment, they're perfect for summer as they're so lightweight and floaty. When I saw this one in Primark I was so excited because usually kimonos are £30-40+ and this one was only £15! Primark have definitely upped their game this summer, whenever I go in at the moment I always have to stop myself from completely emptying my bank, haha.

Plaits are pretty much all I wear at the moment, I generally don't like to wear my hair down in the summer because it's too hot. I think plaits are perfect for getting hair out of your face with minimal effort but it still looks good.


Hope you're having a nice week!
(Also the theme/layout is looking crappy again, I am in the process of changing it so bear with me)

2 comments:

  1. hi pretty girl! your shoes are amazing omg <3 love it :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're twinning! I have the same Kimono from primark xxxx

    -Magenta xxxx http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx