Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar









I've seen shampoo bars in Lush before, and never really payed much attention to them. I've always used John Fredia for my hair because I feel it works the best. However as I was browsing in Lush this one particularly stood out to me so I thought I would give it a try, and so far I really like it! The ingredients include lemon, lime and juniper, giving it a very distinctive clean and citrus like smell.

Before using it I was slightly sceptical about how well this would lather, but it lathers as well as a normal shampoo- if not better. You only need to rub it between your palms a few times as you would do with soap and rub it into your hair, like a normal shampoo. I've used this about four/five times so far and I'm very pleased with the results. It cleans very well and doesn't dry out my hair, which is something I have to consider when buying shampoo as my hair is very fine.

The only downside is storage. Lush sold tins but for £5 I thought it was a bit steep for a small bit of metal, however I might have to go back and buy one because there's no where I can keep this without it sticking to the surface. I recommend this if you're going on holiday and need more luggage space because it's very compact and I've been told it lasts a long time - but buy a tin or a soap dish to keep it in.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lush! Their products are just so unique. And the smell, oh my, I can smell a Lush store from miles lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of getting one of these, apparently they aren't too hard to make either :Pxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx