Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lonely Boy

Photo I took in Barcelona, not really relevant but whats a blog post without a picture eh?!


Hello! This is a quick post to say I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging. I think with exam pressure building I'm beginning to think of blogging as more of a chore than something I get excited about, so I'm going to stop for a couple of months until my exams are over and come June I'll be back. I'll still post now and again, but I need to study pretty hard in these next few months (lucky me) if I want to get decent grades. Also I'd like to say a wee thank you for all my followers, I just realised I hit 50!

So stick with me, I'll be back soon :)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams!! GCSE's are crazy, I did mine last year and had 17 exams in about a month or two, it was madness, so good luck!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait until they're over!xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx