Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Summary Week 3


1. Art pretty much done 2. bath 3. topshop order 4. mmmm 5. asos dress arrived 6. going for a jog to get fit (we were taking a break) 7. chocolate cornflakes 8. out for dinner 9. watching friends with daisy

Back to school this week, sigh. Pretty much my whole week has consisted of either art or some other type of coursework or exam. I can't wait until next June so I can be done with it all! I've also started doing some exercise, I'm planning on going running every Friday and doing a fitness dvd every Tuesday, and hopefully I'll have a flatter stomach for summer! So thats something I can tick off on my list of new years resolutions.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx