Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lush 'Twilight' Shower Gel

Long time no see! I apologise that I haven't been blogging much recently- as it is 'that year' where school work basically consumes all of my time I haven't had much time to sit down and blog. I have been buying and testing new products not to mention clothes, so hopefully over the next few weeks I'll update you all on all the new things I've bought and loved.


Lush is my one true love at Christmas time. Long, hot bubble baths and soapy showers with Christmassy scents definitely make the winter months bearable. I bought this shower gel the other day, and I am in love. It smells like lavender which is supposed to be relaxing, which is perfect for me at the moment because school work has been putting me under a lot of stress. It also has tiny specks of glitter in it, which at first I thought 'uh-oh, I'm going to be walking around looking like a Christmas fairy', but miraculously it washes off and (so far) I have been glitter free.

This shower gel is slightly more pricey than their other shower gels, I bought the 100g bottle for £4.25. I don't think that's too bad, considering something high-end would be about triple the price for half the size.

Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx