Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nail Polish Collection and Storage


Barry M
                              Various brands                                                                         LA Colours and Rimmel London
Hey! This is my nail polish collection. I keep it in a converse shoe box, which such a good size, it fits all the Barry M nail polishes in rows, and because I'm a perfectionist this is well, perfect. A few of the nail polishes are my friend Thalia's - I borrowed a load a few weeks back and she borrowed some of mine, and we have yet to swap back. To be honest, I don't even remember which ones I gave her so it might be a bit tricky getting them back haha.

If you have any questions about which brand something is or the name of a nail polish, just ask below and I'll be sure to answer :)

Rosie x

1 comment:

  1. really nice collection of nail polishes!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx